Samantha diagnosed with Myositis, an autoimmune condition.

shree kulkarni
0

 

Samantha diagnosed with Myositis, an autoimmune condition.



Samantha diagnosed with Myositis, an autoimmune condition.............


CHENNAI: Actress Samantha has announced to her fans and followers that she has been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease called myositis, saying on Saturday her doctors are confident she will make a full recovery soon.


Samantha wrote on Instagram, "Her reaction to the 'Yashodha' trailer has been overwhelming. This love and connection gives me strength to face the never-ending challenges that life throws at me. "

"A few months ago I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease called myositis.I wanted to share this after going into remission.But it's taking a little longer than I thought.

``I'm starting to realize that I don't have to be on the front line all the time. Accepting that vulnerability is something I still struggle with. I'm sure, I've had good days and bad days... both physically and mentally, and even though I feel like I can't take another day, this moment somehow passes by. I guess it just means I'm one more day closer to recovery.
                  
                                I love you... this is over too.



Post a Comment

0Comments

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have

Post a Comment (0)